Unit for Sale
Large Apartment with Study and Internal Laundry
Property ID 1998384Positioned in this maintained neat complex, this spacious two-bedroom apartment is in the absolute perfect location nestled in a neat solid building that offers space and light.
The generous open plan living, kitchen and dining area forms the natural heart of this home. The balcony has a gorgeous leafy outlook with a tree-lined surround. The park is only moments away. This property has a renovated kitchen and a very neat bathroom that you can renovate at a later date and add value.
Located in the heart of Manly Vale and a short stroll to Manly or Queenscliff Beach makes this is one of the most convenient and popular suburbs on the beaches with everything you could possibly need at your front door.
This apartment block is one of the best built in the area and the complex is predominantly owner occupied. The fire Audit has also been completed.
Bonus features include,
- Kitchen has extra study nook for those who want a study area
- Internal laundry with extra storage space
- Rental return of approximately $750.00pw - $780.00pw
- Extra large lock-up garage with ample resident parking onsite
- Two-bedroom apartment both with built-ins and bathroom with separate toilet
- Split System air conditioning
- Short walk to B-Line bus route, local shops, cafes and supermarkets
- Catchment area for Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys High Schools
- Close to St Kieran's School and Manly Vale Public Primary School
- By adding a few extra's to this property you will certainly add value, ie Carpet, blinds.
- Passmore Reserve is only a few minutes away with a children's playground, bike tracks and picnic area
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Andrew Boy Charlton only moments away
Total size: Approx 95.8sqm
Rates: Strata $787pq, Council $389pq, Water $172pq