Unit for Sale
Stunning North Facing Top Floor Apartment
Property ID 2016267Discretely positioned in this beautifully maintained secure complex, this spacious two-bedroom apartment is set far back from the street and enjoys absolute peace and tranquillity whilst offering privacy.
Commanding a top floor position allowing an incredible north facing aspect. Built in one of Manly Vale's best buildings you simply won't find a better apartment so centrally located.
The generous open plan living, kitchen and dining area forms the natural heart of this attractive home. The north facing balcony has a gorgeous leafy outlook with a tree-lined surround creating the perfect spot for outdoor relaxing and for those who love to BBQ with friends and family. An internal laundry offers extra storage and plenty of shelving space.
Located in the heart of Manly Vale, this is one of the most convenient and popular suburbs on the beaches with everything you could possibly need at your front door. This apartment block is one of the best built in the area and the complex is predominantly owner occupied.
Bonus features include,
- Internal laundry with extra shelving
- Pet friendly complex
- Rental return of approximately $700.00pw - $760.00pw
- Extra large lock-up garage with ample resident parking onsite
- Two-bedroom apartment both with built-ins and two separate bathrooms
- Security apartment block
- Short walk to B-Line bus route, local shops, cafes and supermarkets
- Catchment area for Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys High Schools
- Close to St Kieran's School and Manly Vale Public Primary School
- Passmore Reserve is only a few minutes away, with a children's playground, bike tracks and picnic area
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly Aquatic Centre only moments away
Floor area: Internal 98sqm, Total 113sqm
Rates: Strata $826.56pq, Council $387.90pq, Water $172.08pq