Unit for Sale
Beautiful Apartment in a Convenient Location
Property ID 2016266It will be easy to fall for the charms of this stunning apartment. With an exceptional eye for detail and finish, this stunning apartment has so much to offer. The living space is light-filled with an open plan design and a highly functional floor plan that delivers a treasure around every corner.
Appointed with beautiful solid timber flooring and high-ceilings throughout, the living and dining area is a generous space that offers the best in modern living and flows through to the entertaining deck. The deck offers room for a BBQ and an outdoors dining set perfect for hosting guests.
There is a clever and impressive kitchen that will turn heads with its chic and modern design. It showcases a neat and modern benchtop that works beautifully with the cabinetry and is fully equipped with new integrated appliances including a gas cooktop. There is a breakfast bar for casual meals that flows to the open plan and bright living room.
There are two sleek bathrooms which continue with the premium fittings, one with a gorgeous bath and the other containing a large internal laundry. A highlight of both bathrooms is they provide ample ventilation with fitted stylish windows which so many new builds lack in today's market.
The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in robe and a beautiful ensuite with a bath, the second bedroom is equipped with built-ins.
There is a secure car space and a separate storage cage, but it's the wonderfully central location that completes this package. Located within walking distance to the B-Line bus route situated on Pittwater Road and just a short drive to Manly Wharf this property provides an abundance of express services into the city and Barangaroo via bus or ferry.
It's a level bike ride to the beach, with Westfield Shopping Centre, eateries, schools and city buses all within easy walking reach. It's convenience plus with all the trimmings.
With a functional floorplan and beautifully presented interiors, this is a spend-nothing residence in an idyllic location.
- Split system air conditioning
- Keyless entry into the property and intercom system
- Convenient lift in the building
- Tech savvy appointments including USB power outlets in the master bedroom
- Internal and external gas bayonets for heating in the winter and a BBQ on the balcony
- SMEG kitchen appliances
- Storage cage and secure car space
- CCTV security cameras installed within the complex
- Internal laundry
- Water is individually metered for each apartment
- Majority of apartments are owner occupied
- Bus stop to Manly within footsteps of the apartment
- Level walk to express city B-Line bus route located at Warringah Mall
- Close proximity to Westfield Warringah Mall, Queenscliff and Manly Beaches, Manly Aquatic Centre and several golf courses
- Rental approx. $850-$890.00 per week
- Total floor area: 96sqm
- Rates: Strata $975.53pq, Council $339.90pq, Water $172 (plus usage -individually metered)